Traditional strong growing petunia, having dense foliage and abundant flowering. Weather tolerant of both wind, sun and rain. Suitable for hanging baskets, window boxes or large containers. Only 4 or 5 plants needed for a 16″ basket !
Please see our enormous list of Surfinia varieties below, all available during season.
Off the nursery in 9cm (3.5″) pots £1.49 or 5 for £6.99 IN STORE ONLY.
SCROLL THE THE BOTTOM FOR THE SURFINIA GALLERY
Surfinia Varieties and Colours:
- Blue Vein
- Deep Red
- Giant Blue
- Giant Purple
- Heavenly Blue
- Hot Pink
- Hot Red
- Hot Salmon
- Pink Vein
- Sky Blue
- Yellow (Impulz)
Surfinias tend to smother most other plants in the container, so are best planted on their own. Bidens Aurea (yellow flowers – see Patio plant section) is one plant that will mix as it escapes the basket with long arching foliage.
Series of early, free flowering, semi-vigorous petunias. Unique colours. No pinching. Good weather tolerance. Suitable for baskets and containers. OK in mixed baskets.
Varieties and Colours of Sanguna Surfinias:
- Banana Candy
- Black Ray
- Cobalt Blue
- Deep Burgundy
- Deep Lavender Vein
- King Of Hearts
- Magenta Rim
- Miss Marvelous
- Pink Heart
- Queen Of Hearts
- Rose Vein
- Star Rose
- Suzie Storm
A vigorous series of strong double flowered petunias, having unique colours.
Varieties and Colours of Tumbelina Surfinias:
- Belinda – Rich Blue Double Flowers.
- Candyfloss – Pink Double Flowers.
- Crazy Ripple – Mix Of Purple and Lime Double Flowers.
- Diana – Pure White Double Flowers.
- Francesca – Pink Flowers & Paler Veined Double Flowers.
- Inga – Deep Red Double Flowers.
- Joanna -Mauve / Lilac Double Flowers.
- Katrina – Deep Purple Double Flowers.
- Margarita – White With A Dark Vein Double Flowers.
- Maria – Light Blue Double Flowers.
- Priscilla – Rich Purple Double Flowers With Deep Veins.
- Rosy Ripple – Rose Pink Double With White Blotches Double Flowers.